Seattle, WA 98105
Northeastern University , Seattle WA
MS in Computer Science, GPA: 3.74 / 4
Managing Software Development, Distributed Systems, Parallel Data Processing , Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Internet of Things, Data Structures, Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming, Ethical AI (audit)
Visvesvaraya National Institute of technology, Nagpur India
Bachelor of Technology, GPA: 7.8 / 10
Mathematics I and II, Computer Programming, Computer Aided Design, Remote Sensing and GIS
Software Developer Intern - Data Science, QuantUniversity, Boston MA
September 2018 - December 2018
- Created a
Pythonpackage for storing, sharing and one click deployment of sklearn models to a
Flaskwebapp form within
- Created Jupyter notebooks for content related to
data pre-processing, decision trees, SVM, regression models, neural networks and AutoML libraries, which was all used for training of over 800 quants in the finance and trading industry.
- Worked on developing a cloud tool that helps in ML model management and versioning.
- Worked with
Python, Docker, Pandas, Scikit, Matplotlib, Tensorflow and OpenML.
Software Developer - Owlz.io, Seattle WA
June 2018 - August 2018
- Led a team of 4 software developers in building the backend for the product website of a toy recommendation system.
- Designed internal APIs using
- Involved in sprint planning with the product owners and assigning tasks to the team on
Java, React, Spring/Springboot, Hibernate, PostgreSQL and Herokuas the technology stack
Teaching Assistant - Northeastern University, Seattle WA
Jan 2018 - May 2019
- Teaching Assistant for
CS5004 Object Oriented Programming (Java)and
CS5010 Program Design Paradigm (Java)for 4 semesters.
- Helped set up assignments, conducted code-walks for students and held labs and TA hours.
May 2014 - August 2014
- Worked as a research intern at Center of Exellence(COE), Dept. Of Elcetronics and Communication.
- Prototyped an Omni Directional Warehouse Mapping robotic platform. Managed the early programming in the Processing IDE and worked on a crude SLAM based room mapping algorithm.
- The omin-wheeled robot moves into an unfamiliar area, maps the area using ultrasonic sensors and sends a real-time digital map on to the computer via bluetooth communication.
- Used an Arduino for the brains of the system with ultrasonic transreceivers for time-of-flght distance calculations.
- Later stages involved tracing the robot using a standard webcam.
|Frameworks||Springboot, MVC, Flask, JUnit, Hibernate, Flyway, Hadoop|
|Cloud Technologies||AWS (EC2, ELB, RDS, EMR) Docker, Heroku|
|Machine Learning Frameworks||Tensorflowm Keras, Scikit-Learn, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, OpenCV|
|Applications||Git, Maven, IntelliJ, VS Code, JIRA|
|Designing Tools||Adobe Creative Suite, 3Ds Max, Blender|
- Student Mentor at Mentor Collective - Northeastern University. Helping out students with no prior experience in Computer Science get accustomed to the coursework and curriculum at Northeastern University’s ALIGN CS program at the Seattle campus.